Thai Chili Lime Glazed Clear Springs Rainbow Trout
- 2 Clear Springs Trout fillets, cut in half
- 4 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1.5 teaspoons garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger, minced
- 2 teaspoons fish sauce
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1.5 teaspoons sriracha
- 1.5 teaspoons lime juice
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1.5 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 scallions, finely chopped
- Preheat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Heat the coconut oil and add the garlic and ginger to sauté for 30 seconds.
- In a small bowl mix together the fish sauce, honey, sriracha, lime juice, water, and soy sauce. Stir with a wire whisk to incorporate together.
- Add mixture to skillet. Turn the heat down to medium and continue cooking and stirring until it begins to thicken.
- When the mixture begins to thicken, add the trout, skin side down and spoon the sauce over the trout as it cooks. Turn the heat down to medium-low and simmer. Continue to baste with the sauce.
- When the trout is tender and flakes easily with a fork, add the scallions and serve.