Rainbow Trout with Rustic Herb Sauce
- 2 Clear Springs® Trout fillets
- 1 cup flat leaf parsley, roughly chopped
- 1 cup mint, roughly chopped
- 1/2 cup basil, roughly chopped
- 3 anchovies, finely chopped (optional)
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon capers, rinsed and crushed
- 4 red potatoes, sliced (14 oz.)
- Olive oil, for brushing
- Preheat grill pan to medium-high.
- Combine the parsley, mint, basil, garlic, oil, mustard, anchovies and capers.
- Brush the potato slices with oil and cook for 5 minutes each side or until golden and cooked through.
- Brush the fish with oil and cook for 2-3 minutes each side or until cooked to your liking.
- Serve the Clear Springs Trout with the potatoes and herb sauce.