Rainbow Trout Fish and Chips
- 4 6-ounce Clear Springs Trout Fillets
- 1 ½ cups Louisiana Fish Fry Breading Mix
- 1 ½ tablespoons fresh dill, chopped finely
- Fresh dill sprigs and herbs for garnish
- Remove the skin from the fillets.
- Cut each fillet in half.
- Place the Louisiana Fish Fry Breading Mix in a shallow bowl and add the fresh dill. Mix to combine.
- Dredge each side of the fillet in the breading mix and deep fry two at a time at 350° F for 2 minutes or until crisp and golden brown.
- Serve with tartar sauce or lemon aioli.
- Garnish with dill sprigs and chopped herbs.