One-Pan Lemon and Herb Roasted Rainbow Trout with Broccoli and Tomato
- 2 6-8 ounce Clear Springs Trout fillets
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 ½ teaspoons dried oregano, crushed
- 1 teaspoon garlic and herb prepared seasoning
- 2 cups grape or cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 cups chopped broccoli florets
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- Fresh ground black pepper
- 1 lemon, sliced into rounds
- 2 tablespoons fresh basil, chopped coarse
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped coarse
- Zest from one lemon
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Line a 15 x 10 baking pan with parchment paper. Rinse the trout and pat dry and place on baking sheet. Drizzle with 1 tablespoon of olive oil and sprinkle with ¾ teaspoon of the oregano and all of the garlic and herb seasoning.
- In a medium bowl, combine tomatoes, broccoli, garlic and remaining oil and oregano. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Toss to coat. Place in the pan around the trout fillets.
- Top fillets with lemon slices.
- Roast 15 to 18 minutes, turning vegetables often.
- When trout is cooked through, sprinkle trout and vegetables with lemon zest and chopped fresh herbs and serve.