Grilled Clear Springs® Rainbow Trout Fillets With Cherry Salsa
- 2 cups cherries – stemmed, pitted and chopped
- 6 scallions, chopped
- 1 tsp. Dijon mustard
- 2 Tbsp. lime juice
- 2 Tbsp. lemon juice
- ½ jalapeño, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 4 (6 oz.) Clear Springs® Rainbow Trout Fillets
- Sea salt and pepper, to taste
For the Salsa:
For the Rainbow Trout:
- Combine salsa ingredients and let stand for 30 minutes at room temperature to allow flavor to develop.
- Season the Clear Springs® rainbow trout fillets to taste with salt and pepper.
- Pre-heat a gas grill to 400°F or fire up a charcoal grill.
- Rub grill grates with cut end of a raw russet potato to prevent sticking.
- Grill trout flesh-side down for 2 minutes, then turn skin-side down for an additional 2 minutes.
- Place on plates and top with cherry salsa. Serve with broccolini or mixed roasted vegetables.