4 Clear Springs Rainbow Trout Fillets
4 small oranges, if in season, use blood oranges
16 sprigs fresh thyme
Sea salt and fresh ground black pepper
- Pre-heat oven to 400° Fahrenheit.
- Rinse each fillet and pat dry.
- Take four 16- by 12-inch pieces of parchment and fold the edge over by half an inch on all sides.
- Thinly slice the oranges, removing the seeds, and lay 6-8 slices in the middle of each parchment.
- Place several sprigs of thyme on the oranges.
- Lay one fillet on top of the oranges, drizzle with olive oil, and season with salt and pepper. Top with another sprig of thyme.
- Fold one side of parchment over the trout and then the other side, securing with a piece of cooking twine. Fold each end of the parchment under twice on each end and press firmly. Place parchment packet in a large baking dish and repeat with the remaining three fillets.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes. Serve the rainbow trout in the parchment on each plate.