Whether you’re a diehard pescetarian or just a seafood lover, you’re probably in need of fresh recipe ideas. Luckily, we’ve been following a community of like-minded bloggers who regularly churn out seafood and veggie-centric recipes. We dare you to test your boundaries, to try something new, add to your grocery list something you’ve never had before. Here are just a few of the best places to find seafood inspiration!
1. Flourishing Foodie: Basically a one-stop shop for all cuisines and mealtimes, this blog has plenty to offer non-meat eaters. For fish recipes check out Coconut Fish Curry or Valencian Paella. For a flavor punch to top your seafood, there’s her Mango Papaya Salad with Cashews.
2. Posh Pescatarian: Blogger Stephanie is living her pescatarian life to the fullest! Her seafood recipes are colorful and fun, just like all of the adventures she shares with her readers. You can even follow her chronicles on YouTube.
3. Natasha’s Kitchen: There’s plenty to see and eat on this blog! Finding veggie and seafood recipes is a snap because these recipes are archived by ingredient. For seafood, try the Trout with Parsley and Lemon Butter.
4. Pescetarian Journal: This blog is a love letter to sustainable seafood as well as vegetarian recipes. There are tons of fish recipes for cod, trout, salmon, and shrimp prepared in sandwiches, soups, and pastas.
5. Eat Yourself Skinny: A guilt-free recipe is a beautiful thing! That’s exactly what you’ll find on this colorful blog. The fresh herbs and spices featured in these recipes will make you feel like it’s summer all year round. Fall in love with Cucumber Cups with Spicy Crab.
6. Pescetarian Kitchen: This collection of veggie and seafood recipes proves that you can make flavorful food with ingredients you already have on your grocery list. If you’re looking for something fun try their Haddock and Crab Fish Pie.
7. Peckish Pescy: Part food blog, part recipe blog, Peckish Pescy knows how to celebrate and recreate dishes from all over the world. This blogger is an expert in vegetarian cooking, but for fish recipes check out the Spiced Salmon Fishcakes and Grilled Salmon Salad.
8. Clean Eating Veggie Girl: It’s hard to choose which recipes to add here because each one competes with the rest to be the tastiest and healthiest. For an intense mix of flavors try Curried Salmon Sandwiches on Apple Buns or Avocado Lime Baked Salmon.
9. The Pescetarian and the Pig: The pig referenced here is the blogger’s beloved pet named Cupcake. From the delightful mix of piglet videos and seafood recipes, we’ve chosen these two favorites: Lump Crab Avocado Quesadillas and Sriracha Tilapia Ceviche.
10. Being Pescatarian: Keep an eye out for this budding blog! Her recipes are creative and colorful- a great sign for new dishes to come. In addition to recipes, she writes reviews like 5 Great Pescatarian Lunches In Birmingham.
11. Crumb Blog: Luckily for us, this blogger has been busy! She organizes her recipes by category and between the Fish, Seafood, and Vegetarian sections there’s plenty to please the pescetarian palate. Start with Spicy Fish Tacos with Avocado-Yogurt Sauce or Salad Nicoise.
So, have you found something new to try or someone new to follow? We have! If you have a favorite seafood recipe or blog of your own please let us all know in the comments.